Cantomoro 2009

In 25 hl French oak casks with lengthy maceration (30 days). Fermentation takes place with natural yeasts.
Lasting 18 months, with 60% in 25 hL oak casks, and the remaining 40% in steel. Then in bottle for a further 12 months.

Oenologist’s notes
The first year of Cantomoro gave us a wine with hints of fruit, blending perfectly with slightly herbaceous and balsamic notes; full in the mouth, but not aggressive. Our Cabernet Sauvignon, which is used to the lower temperature of its native climes was able to give its best even in a rather difficult year. The secret lies probably in the fact that we left the grapes longer on the vine to avoid the vegetal notes dominating over the rest.


Per ogni ordine, le spese di spedizione ammontano a 11€, indipendentemente dal numero di prodotti selezionati.